This is Me

My Photo
# Assalamualaikum,I believe that we are who we choose to be. Nobody's going to come and save you,you've got to save yourself. Nobody's going to give you anything; you've got to go out and fight for it. Nobody knows what you want except for you. And nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it. So, don't give up on your dreams. Life always offers you a second chance. Its called tomorrow #

No, maybe, yes. Wait, no.


Hello and Assalamualaikum blogger's...

Life is a series of decisions. Good ones and bad ones. These decisions spell our lives. Every moment, we have a decision to make. “Should I say this? Should I ask her? Should I tell or should I hide? Is this what is expected of me? How do I get myself out of this?”…These decisions are what make us. Because each of these decides how the next moments of our lives are going to play out.

Decisions are often hard. They’re often painful. They are sometimes relieving. And sometimes, they come to us as a reflex….when we don’t have to think about them, we just know what to do, instinctively or reflexively.

Some people are born with the ability to make decisions with ease, and known to stand by them. They have the power of taking appropriate decisions in times of need, of stress, with confidence. That is because they are strong. Strong enough to face whatever consequences their decisions might present. Because they know that they stood by what seemed right to them. They trust themselves. And they don’t leave their own side when things get rough…

I for one, do not have that power. I can make decisions, but i’m never sure of them. And I tend to make hasty decisions, which I then regret for the rest of my life. So no, I’m not a good decision-maker. Sadly. I do wish I had that power.

At this age, I have a lot of decisions to make. They are my future. I have to decide my future. Decisions about education, careers, health.. And decisions about people, about friends and about family, about relationships. About the rest of my life. These decisions will affect a lot of people, not just me. I just hope and pray, that I’ll be able to make decisions in best favor of everyone. I don’t want to cause anything bad… I only wish good for everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

f