This is Me

My Photo
# Assalamualaikum,I believe that we are who we choose to be. Nobody's going to come and save you,you've got to save yourself. Nobody's going to give you anything; you've got to go out and fight for it. Nobody knows what you want except for you. And nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it. So, don't give up on your dreams. Life always offers you a second chance. Its called tomorrow #

Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum...

Whatever you do, don’t lose hope.
Allah is there to save you

I look around me, and what do I see? I see people in pain. Tangible, intangible, physical, mental, pain I couldn’t even bear. But the strange thing is that these people go on, in the midst of crisis I see them get up and continue. Then I look at myself and find out that I am no better. Deep down inside my heart there are things that are painful to remember, things that bring tears to my eyes. I am in pain too. But its strange, sometimes I find myself going on, even when I lost so much I manage to get up and continue.

Everybody has this thing in their heart that hurts them, and keeps them up late at night crying. Nobody is perfectly happy. Everybody feels pain. Pain. It keeps us together yet, it separates us. Everybody has their own problems, these actors and “superstars” that people look up to, they aren’t all that happy as well. In fact, they are more miserable because they carry more sins in their hearts. Just because you are in pain doesn’t mean that you have to hurt others or push them away. This is not the solution to anything, it will just add to your pain.

Be patient. Know that these problems that surround you and this pain that you are in are all some sort of test. Know that when you find yourself in need, there is someone waiting patiently to hear your voice as you ask him for what you need. Know that these “tests” are there because he misses your voice when you talk to him. He knows all your problems, yet he still listens and never tires of your repeated stories. Allah is with you. Never lose hope, it keeps us going. Look around, you are not alone. But some people have it worse than you, just say: Alhamdulillah.

Don’t forget to raise your hand and talk to him, he will listen to you no matter what

No comments :

Post a Comment

f