This is Me

My Photo
# Assalamualaikum,I believe that we are who we choose to be. Nobody's going to come and save you,you've got to save yourself. Nobody's going to give you anything; you've got to go out and fight for it. Nobody knows what you want except for you. And nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it. So, don't give up on your dreams. Life always offers you a second chance. Its called tomorrow #

December, I feel obliged to welcome you.

Hello blogger's...

After reading so many posts about December by so many bloggers, I now feel obliged to write one too, even though two days have passed.. So I decided to write about what December means to me. But… Now that  feels plain boring. And to tell you the truth, it doesn’t mean anything particular to me..

Anyhow, I wonder why December is given so much importance! Isn’t it just like November  and October? And January and February and March and August and June, July , May, April? (Have I got them all?)  Oh and September! They’re all the same aren’t they? They’re the months of a year. What is it then, that makes December stand out? Why does it mean so much to the poets? And to everyone else with emotions?

It’s probably because it’s the last month of the year.. And also because because it’s cold.. Weather has a direct influence on us, our moods and our emotions. So, I welcome you, December. You bring back with you some strong memories…

Truly by,
Nurul Shazwani Ariffin

No comments :

Post a Comment

f