This is Me

My Photo
# Assalamualaikum,I believe that we are who we choose to be. Nobody's going to come and save you,you've got to save yourself. Nobody's going to give you anything; you've got to go out and fight for it. Nobody knows what you want except for you. And nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it. So, don't give up on your dreams. Life always offers you a second chance. Its called tomorrow #

Make a wish

Assalamualaikum...

Make a wish


Imagine that you have a special license, like a fairy godmother but even better, to make a wish and it will be fulfilled, wouldn’t that be amazing? Well what would you do if someone told you that you can have that? Seriously, what is keeping you? Make a wish; make as many wishes as you want… being a Muslim gives you that license. Raise your hand and ask Allah for everything you desire. Isn’t he capable of everything? He can order something to be, and it will be… why would you ask mere people to fulfill your wishes when you have your god and he told you to ask and he will give you.

But asking for something means you have to work for it… like if you want a promotion in a job don’t ask Allah to give you a promotion when you don’t work. Or if you want to be rich for example, how about sitting on your couch and the money will come running to you huh? Put a little effort

So how about right now just raising your hand and making a wish, or asking him for forgiveness for a sin? Want to know why you’re far away? Because you don’t know who Allah is… get to know him, get to know him and I swear to you that you will never be happier… I am a person who tried both kinds of lives far away and very close… I tried it, I am still amazed by how much I have changed, manners, the way I dress, happiness, everything. I changed 360°, I know it, and everybody around me knows it. Take the time and get to know your creator, and start tasting the happiness as you get to know him

1 comment :

  1. keep up a good work
    nice blog
    bw & followed here

    ReplyDelete

f